Application for participation
The conference will be held at the AGH campus in Krakow.
Applications are accepted until 30/06/2023
UczestnictwoFee until 20/07/2023
- (984 zł included VAT)
UczestnictwoFee after 20/07/2023
- (1107 zł included VAT)
The registration fee includes:
• Coffee break, lunch,
• Participation in the proceedings with or without presentation
• Conference materials
• Participating in the accompanying social event
• Excursion to an organic vineyard with tasting in the buffer zone of the Ojców Park
Following a positive review, papers presented at the Conference may be published in one of the journals:
• Przemysł Chemiczny,
• Sustainability MDPI,
• Conference Proceedings (AGH Monograph).
The conference fee does not include the article publication fee. This fee will be charged and collected directly by the publisher of the selected journal.
Participants of the conference Environmental Protection and Engineering – Sustainable Development who choose to publish in Przemysł Chemiczny can get the so-called Open Access option free of charge and will also receive a special discount from the publisher for publication in the printed journal::
• 15% if a positive review is received by 30/06/2023
• 10% if a positive review is received by 31/07/2023
• 5% if a positive review is received by 30/08/2023
In addition, if an article is ordered to be published in Polish and additionally in English, the author of the article is entitled to
a 40% discount on the publication of the English version.
Cancellation must always be confirmed in writing: don’t forget to provide all your banking information. Refunds will be reduced by the amount of 200 PLN for administrative fees in case of cancellation received before 30.08.2023. After this deadline, refunds will not be possible.
Cancellations should be sent to the conference organizer by e-mail to: : email@example.com